Thursday, January 7, 2010

oh the soreness...

Day 2 of the Shred was accompanied by soreness. I am happy to feel that the workouts are working but good golly am I sore. I did a pretty good job getting the workouts without having to take breaks. I did have to take a couple few second breaks but overall it went very well. The boys were awake when I did my exercise today and I will not be doing it with them awake again. They did good while I was up doing jumping jack, they jumped along with me, but when I was on the ground they wanted to climb on me. So tomorrow it will have to be done during nap or after they go to bed. I am so excited to be on this journey towards better health and having friends to encourage and sympathize with. My husband is considering doing the exercise too. He keeps saying he is but we'll see if he actually does it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a whole other topic this face just melts my heart. He is the sweetest little guy and loves to snuggle. He is a mamas boy and I love it. He has the bluest eyes and the longest eyelashes. So full of energy but yet so full of love. Just thought you all needed to see it.


No comments: