Thursday, January 7, 2010

30 Day Shred

After having the boys I have had a very hard time losing the baby weight. I have not actively exercised and I know that is why the weight is still there. I bought Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred a few months ago and it sat in my t.v. stand untouched. Some of my bloggy friends are doing a 30 Day shred challenge and I decided to join in. I was too late signing up to be apart of the actual challenge but I am working right along with them. I think blogging about the challenge and having others encourage me will help me stick to it. I would love to buy a treadmill to use on top of the shred video. I am also eating better to help get the maximum benefits from the workouts. Wish me luck as I continue on this journey.

Day 1: Last night was my first day doing the workout and it seriously kicked my butt. I was all gross after the workout and could barely move. This morning I woke up very sore and am unsure how I am going to complete Day 2 but I must. I can handle 20 minutes of torture since I know I am going to see results.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad your Joining us :) you will do GREAT.. I am here for allt he encouragement/ support you need..

As you know it will get better, day 2 is the hardest, take it slow. ALso take some Advil for the muscle pain..

Erin said...

Found you through MckMama's community. I too started the shred this week. Today will be day 4 for me.

My body was seriously sore on day 2 but I worked out anyway and actually felt much better after. Day 3 my body felt great!

Good luck!