Friday, January 29, 2010

Dear Levi

Dear Levi,
I understand you enjoy sleeping with mommy and daddy at night. I enjoy cuddling up with you also. However, I do not enjoy the space your small body takes up in my bed when you lay diagonal and horizontal. You are not supposed to be parallel with the pillows with your cute little feet in my face. I also do not enjoy getting hit in the face with your sippy cup when you are done taking a drink of water. I know this is not intentional but if you could be a little careful I would appreciate it. Lastly, I also do not like getting the remote thrown at my face at 7 am so you can watch Mickey. I know Mickey is super and your favorite but a simple "Mickey Please" would be a much nicer way of asking. It would also probably make for a much happier mommy in the mornings. I love you bubby and I look forward to many more morning snuggles.
Love,
Momma

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

LOL! I'm sorry to laugh, but this brought back lots of memories of co-sleeping with my own children!