Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pretty cool dudes....

I have the joy of raising two pretty cool kids. I love my boys a lot and am thankful everyday that they are in my life. They have the ability to make my day brighter with one smile, "hi mama", or kiss. This is not to say that I do not have days that are trying or that I do not get frustrated with my super cool kids. I do and I hate it when I do. Overall, I am a momma who loves her boys more than anything and strives to be the best momma I can be.

Last week we enjoyed a nice dinner at our friends house and Levi dressed up as a soldier. He was walking through the house growling at everyone. (Apparently soldiers growl now) It was a lot of fun. He also dressed up as spider man but I could not find the picture.
(sorry this picture was taken with my phone)

Luke was cuddling with Daddy watching cartoons and he put his hat on and just relaxed. He apparently knows that he is super cool and just wanted everyone else to know. Look at those eyelashes. They are amazing!




No comments: