Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 4-The Shred and some cuteness

Today is day 4 of the 30 Day Shred. I almost backed out and rested instead of working out. It took Levi FOREVER to go to sleep. He kept taking his pajamas off and running downstairs. When he finally went to sleep at 9:45 I decided not to back out. It felt so great to work out. I am doing consistently better at every workout. There are only a few techniques that I have to take a break on. I am consistently losing weight. I am tracking every few days. Overall, I am very happy with myself for being diligent with working and I am feeling better everyday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boys love to take the cushions off of our couch and Luke apparently thinks they are to be climbed. He is wearing his daddies hat while climbing the mountain.

Levi had a pacifier in his mouth when I walked in the room and quickly took it out of his mouth and put in his lap so I wouldn't see it. Notice the grin on his face. I love these little guys more than words can express. I am so happy my practicum is FINISHED so I can spend more time with them on Saturdays when my husband is home.



1 comment:

Laura said...

The Shred is killer but you really can feel the difference when you do it! If it was only fun to workout... :)
Your boys are ADORABLE! I bet they keep you very busy! :)