Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting to know you...

Just a little blog hop fun put on by Keely at Mannland 5


1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you..Who would you pick? Family members not included.

I would probably take my best friend Beth with me. We always have so much together and it would be a lot of fun.

2. Do you read celebrity gossip?
I am definitely guilty of ready celebrity gossip from time to time. I do not read it daily but occasionally.

3. Favorite show you're watching this season?
Hmm that's a tough one. I would have to say One Tree Hill or Real Housewives of Orange County. Both awesome.

4. How tall are you?
5'3 maybe

5. What was the last book you read?

I have only read books for school in the last year. The last book for pleasure was Tori spellings book Stori telling.

6. Flats or heels?

I love to wear heels but I almost always choose flats. Chasing two boys around is hard in heels.

7. If you had to choose one natural disaster to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane?

Well, since i've lived in an area with Tornadoes the last 4 years I will tornadoes. We always have warnings that there are spotting and one is coming our way. We have time to hit the basement and take cover. Although, we have never actually had a tornado touch down in our area. Thank God!

8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties?
Almost always thongs. They are more comfy.

2 comments:

Quirky Momma said...

I am impressed with your "shred" - keep it up!

Mindi said...

Thongs all the way! haha! I watched the real housewives of orange county for the first time yesterday..it's addicting!