Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Outdoor fun before the Rain

Last week was absolutely beautiful with sunny sky and warm-ish fall days. We knew rain was in the forecast so we decided it was time to blow all the leaves into a pile and bag them up (or let the boys play in them). I knew our days of outdoor play were coming to an end so we played outside all day for 2 days. The boys had so much fun jumping in leaves...

Laying beside the leaves while covering eyes so I wouldn't take a picture. Too bad I still think it's cute.
Capturing cute pictures of Luke with Levi "hiding" in the background

Making funny faces and looking a little guilty of something I am unaware of

And sitting in a pile of leaves for a cute fall picture. He is my serious little guy.
The rain and cold weather has returned so we are back indoors trying to find fun activities. Today is a homework day for me so the boys are left to play and entertain themselves. Maybe Jump Mania is a possibility for tomorrow.

No comments: