Monday, November 16, 2009

It has been way too long...

The past few weeks have been very busy and I have not had a lot of time to sit and compose a new post.
~I finally finished my statistics class and am happy to announce that somehow I passed the class.
~I started a new class and I am loving it. Human Growth and Development is very interesting and keeps my attention.
~Levi and Luke are busy little boys and if they are upstairs for too long without me checking in on them they tend to do something they aren't supposed to.
~Laundry piles are growing daily and really needs to be washed and put away.
~I miss my family in Colorado and California.
~I love my husband and my boys!
~My practicum is going very well. I have completed 85 hours and am sad I am half way over. I have enjoyed learning about Drug and Alcohol addiction and seeing how recovery works. It is an area that I would love to work in after graduation and an area I never thought I would enjoy.
~I miss my boys so much on Saturday and Sundays when I am at practicum. I am not used to being away from them for such long hours.
~I am looking forward to a Thanksgiving feast with friends and their precious little baby girl.
~The spent two days last week jumping in the leaves and ruining the piles that daddy was making. He didn't mind though.

I am hoping to get back in the swing of blogging. It seems that many other moms have the time to blog daily while caring for small children. Surely, I can be better about it too. I would love to join Not Me Monday, Five Question Friday, and many other blog hops that I read.

Happy Monday all!

1 comment:

Kami said...

It certainly sounds like you have a very busy life! Don't worry about not blogging regularly - cut yourself slack! I believe that, as long as your attention is being devoted to your husband and children, there's absolutely no reason for us to complain :)

Oh, and as a blogger with small children, my posts sometimes take me days to write! I have an idea in my head and I get a little typed and have to save it and walk away from the computer. I have a feeling that, even if we had all the down time in the world, we still wouldn't have enough time to get everything done that we want!