Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ice Cream Clowns

Baskin Robbins is one of my favorite ice cream places to go.

I love their mint chocolate chip.

Nothing compares.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, there is a Baskin Robbins close to our new house and while we were visiting over the weekend I stopped and got the boys and I a treat. I thought they would enjoy the ice cream cone clowns. And I was right.

Here is Levi trying to get the frosting off of Luke's cone. As you can tell by the look on Luke's face he is not okay with that.



2 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute! I love your blog Amanda! I actually just created one today. I've been wanting to for a long time, but never got around to it. It's at http://djandjessicajenner.blogspot.com if you ever want to see it! There's not much up yet, but I'll keep working on it! Hope you guys are having fun!

Nicole said...

Those are so cute! I have a surprise for you on my blog!