Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Bogart Award

I want to say thank you to Nicole from Young Mama Blog for giving me this award. Sorry it took me so long to announce it. We are right in the middle of moving and I am taking classes so blogging has been put on the back burner until I get moved to the new house tomorrow.


"This award means you're really going places, Baby. You'll still be blogging about your great adventures 10 years from now, and I'll still be reading them."

Ok, so here are the rules for this award:
- link back to the blogger who sent me this award
- post where I would like to be in 10 years
- pass it on to 10 more bloggers

In ten years I would love to be the mom of 3 maybe 4 kids. Levi will be almost 13 and Luke almost 12. That is crazy and scary to think about. I hope to have completed my Masters Degree and working in my chosen career of either social work or counseling. We will own our home in a nice neighborhood closer to family. My husband will be in a career that he loves. I don't care what that is. We will still be totally and completely in love with each other and able to take mini vacations with and without the kids. I hope to have been back to Hawaii to see all my family there.

The award goes to...
1. Hilary at A Look Into Our Lives
2 Amanda at Belli's Place
3 Crayon Wrangler at Coloring Outside the Lines
4 Raechel at Finding My Feet
5 Kate at Kates Life
6 Jess at Keep it Together
7 Kristina at Kristinas Chitchat
8 Kami at My Beautiful Day
9 Pineapple Princess at The Love Shack
10 Melis at The Zookeepers Diary

I hope to be back in a few days to normal blogging and back to a schedule.

No comments: