Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

This is the first year that we have stayed home for Christmas since moving to Missouri. My husbands parents are in Colorado and mine are in California. This year our best option was to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas at home and meet my in-laws in Omaha a few days later. It worked out great.
The boys were able to open a present Christmas Eve...

Luke opened a Glo-worm and Levi a Handy Manny phone set on Christmas Eve.

Then it was time to put them in their Christmas Jammies and put them to bed. They both slept with their new toys. The fun part for my husband and I was putting together their new easel,wrapping the remaining presents, and putting them all under the tree.

This is what they woke up to on Christmas Morning...
Their eyes lit up and they immediately ran to the easel and started coloring. The easel was from my Great-Grandma in California and was one of their favorite presents. Jammies were from my Grandma and super adorable.

Then it was time to start opening presents...






The rest of the day was spent relaxing and playing with all the new toys. I had to make a run for batteries because I forgot to get some before hand. Thank Goodness Walgreens was open all day. We left for Omaha on Saturday afternoon and had a mini Christmas with my in-laws. The boys received more presents and had a great time.

No comments: