Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Across the bridge


This week has been beautiful and in an attempt to get the boys outside in the fresh air I took the boys to a bridge that goes over train tracks. In the mornings the trains pass under the tracks and it's a lot of fun. When we first arrived a train was passing under the tracks and we had to hurry up the stairs to watch. The boys run across the bridge numerous times, looked through the railing, and had a lot of fun. Shortly before we left another train came and the boys both stood at the railing saying "Choo Choo". It was a great experience. Now when we get in the car Levi says " Go Choo Choo". As usual I used this as a photo opportunity to hopefully get some good pictures for Christmas cards.I got a few of them separate but could not for the life of me a get a good picture of them together. It is nearly impossible to get them to sit still for a picture at their ages. Oh well.

I love how cute this hat is and how cute it looks on him. I do not love how much older it makes him look.
They were watching the train in the distance. I love when they interact with each other and get excited about new adventures.
Luke was running across the bridge to me. He was so excited to be outside and enjoying the day. We got a lot of energy out and took great naps after this.
After we had watched the trains pass under it was time for us to load back up in the truck and get some lunch. Levi was concentrating very hard while walking down the stairs.

This is my favorite picture of our afternoon. Luke was looking up at my husband and was so excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news, I have been doing great with keeping up with the laundry and watching very little T.V. during the day. Although, there is laundry piled on my dining room table it is all washed and ready to be put away. There are not many baskets of clothes just waiting around to be worn. I feel like my house has stayed much much cleaner this past week which makes for a happy mom. I am still trying to de-clutter and organize but that could take awhile.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!





No comments: