Friday, October 23, 2009

Crazy Days

It is Friday again already and I am just now posting another blog. I am home with the boys during week, but it leaves me very little time to sit and blog. There is laundry to be done, dishes to be washed, floors to be vacuumed, diapers to be changed, and two little bellies that are always needing to be filled. Monday the little boy I babysit was sick so his mom kept him home and I had great plans of getting all the laundry put away and the house cleaned, but I decided to take the day and have fun with my boys. We ran a few errands in the morning and then off to Branson we went. My best friend lives in Branson and she has 3 kids that are older than my boys. Our kids play great together and it gives us the opportunity to chat and cook a great meal. Since I spent all day there I had to play catch up the rest of the week.

Luke was running around trying to keep up with the bigger kids.
The boys were jumping on the trampoline. This was Levi and Luke's first time on the trampoline and they loved it. I see one in their future...Christmas maybe

The 4 bigger kids were pretending this old tank was a bus. All my friends are so excited it's Friday. I can't say I feel the same way. Tomorrow I am at my practicum from 7:15-4:30 and then again on Sunday for 4 hours. I miss my boys terribly while I am there but love the experience I am getting and the ladies I am working with. It makes me thankful for the time I am home with my family and the wonderful husband I have. I look forward to the day that I have a career but saddened that it means there will be many hours I will not be with the boys. For now though, I will enjoy the time that I am with them and make it as fun as possible. Even if it means my living room is covered in bright colored blocks.

No comments: