Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cuddle time

I absolutely love the nights that the boys get a bath and then cuddle on the couch with me and watch Mickey Mouse before bed. Monday nights was one of those nights for me and the boys. After playing outside and getting extremely muddy the boys took a bath and then it was night for our nightly Mickey Mouse Clubhouse before bed. They both cuddled up with a sippy cup and we just relaxed. They layed next to each other on the couch, laughed, played, and just had a good time.

Luke enjoying his nightly cup of water before bed

Levi stole Luke's cup and finished it off
They were laughing at Mickey and Levi was trying to steal the other cup of water

Man they are cute! I love these boys!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Amanda:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today....

What beautiful boys....their eyes are gorgeous!

I am now following your blog...

~Hugs

Amanda said...

Thank you! I am enjoying looking at your blog. The girls are beautiful.

Kami said...

Your boys are truly beautiful! I love that pre-bedtime cuddle time, too :)

Amanda said...

Thanks Kami! It's my favorite time of night.

Jamie H said...

Popping over from The Blog Frog to check you out :) Cute kids!