Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bedtime=Frustrating

Tonight before bed the boys cuddled on the couch to watch their night time episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. They sat this way for the whole episode. They were so cute!

And then they decided it was not bedtime. About 30 min after I put them in their beds Levi decided to go visit Luke...
They were laughing and playing...
Bouncing and pretending to be asleep...
Stealing Luke's pacifier and pretending to be asleep...
This last week Levi has decided I am kidding when I say it is bedtime. Tonight he continued to come out of his room for about an hour. I am not sure about last night because I was in class and did not have bedtime duty. The night before last it was about an hour until he finally fell asleep.

Any ideas on how to remedy this bedtime dilemma we are in?

3 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

Oh my! Major cuteness as usual!

*Jess* said...

no advice, just hugs! I hope it gets better for you!

Amanda said...

Thanks Ladies!