Sunday, August 2, 2009

Diaper snob no more...

Target Brand Up
VS. Pampers Baby Dry

I have always been a firm supporter of Pampers Baby Dry diapers. I have tried other brands and they all leaked. When I had Luke I stuck with Pampers because I knew they worked. As I browsing through the baby section at Target Friday night I saw that Target had a new brand of diapers Up & Up. There was a diaper sticking out of a package and it felt as soft as Pampers. I looked up some reviews on my phone and after reading many good reviews I decided I would give them a try.

Here is what I discovered:

~Up & Up is just as soft as pampers
~After 3 days we have had no leaks
~They fit the boys very well
~The tabs are more sturdy than those on Pampers
~They are almost half the price of Pampers
~I love them!
~Very cute polka dot design too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Bath Nakedness and Fun...


No comments: