Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day at the park

Yesterday was a beautiful day and I decided it was the perfect day to take the boys to Rutledge Farm. I was excited when I pulled up and there were only a few cars in the lot. It is normally so busy it's hard to have fun because of the amount of kids. I took the boys to see the miniature horses, cows, and goats. Levi would not get too close but loved seeing them.

Levi and Luke playing with the water spout. They really wanted to get in the water.

Levi playing in the tunnel slide

Little Luke looking at the animals

Driving the tractor

Brothers driving the tractor together

Levi was not happy that I made him sit on the tractor. He had just woken up from his nap so there were no smiles.

I enjoy beautiful days that I can spend outside playing with the boys. They have so much fun running around and getting all their energy out.

No comments: