Monday, June 22, 2009

Adventures for our week!

This is a very exciting week for our family. Tomorrow Levi will be 2!!! I can't believe that he is already 2 and such a big boy. I miss him being a baby. I plan to make him a special breakfast and have a fun day with him.
On Thursday, Ryan and I will celebrate our 4 year anniversary. By celebrate I really mean drive 11 hours to Michigan for Jess and DJ's wedding. I am excited to get out of Springfield for a few days and have some family time. Maybe Anna will stay with the boys in the hotel so Ryan and I can go out to dinner and celebrate.
DJ and Jess will be married on Saturday and I am so happy that we are able to be apart of their special day. Ryan will be a groomsman and Levi is going to be the little ring bearer. It is going to be a beautiful wedding and I will post pictures of our weekend in Michigan.

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Happy Birthday to him! And Happy Anniversary to you two as well! Enjoy!