Thursday, April 22, 2010

The last month has been crazy...

The past month has been filled with overnight trips to Springfield once a week for class. The majority of these have included taking the boys with and staying in Branson which adds 2 hours to our trip. I have 2 more weeks of this until Graduation. On top of being gone 2 whole days a week I have had tons of homework, housework, and sick kids. Both boys got a wicked 36 hour virus that included high fevers and aching bodies. They wanted mommy and only mommy. Then we all got pink eye and a nasty cold. I am finally getting on the tail end of my cold, and regaining energy. I always seem to get a nasty cold when I am pregnant and can't take anything to help during the day.

I am really hoping to get back in the swing of blogging this week. We have had a few weekend adventures when Ryan had the day off that I would love to share. If I can get into a good routine this blog will not be neglected any longer.

1 comment:

Low Mona said...

Totally understand the craziness. Hope to read more posts soon, check out my site as well, LowMona.com. I am also a fellow Missourian.