Wednesday, March 17, 2010

EXCITING NEWS!

This little cutie is going to be a big brother in the fall!
Our new little joy will have two big brothers that will love him/her to pieces.

I have neglected my blog for far too long. I've missed posting and I have so many wonderful pictures of our adventures to post. Those will come over the next few days. The last few weeks I have been under the weather. I had a case of morning (all day) sickness. This wasn't your normal sickness. I ended up in the ER getting fluids for dehydration and they gave me some magic medicine to ease the sickness and I am finally getting my energy back.
I have announced the pregnancy on twitter and on facebook but decided I would also announce on my blog as well. This will be a great place for family and friends to keep up with all things baby and family.

3 comments:

CM said...

Congrats! How exciting! Sorry about the morning sickness. Just remember, it's only temporary :-)

Amanda said...

Thanks!
I can handle it because I know it's only temporary!

j said...

congrats on your new family member. you are so lucky.