Sunday, January 3, 2010

They make me laugh

Last night the boys were playing in their new tent and they were having so much fun. They were laughing and tickling each other and playing Peek a boo through the door. I was sitting on the couch watching them and taking pictures and it was heart warming to watch. They love each other so much and I love them so much. They are best friends and I enjoy watching them become better friends everyday.


Saturdays are normally pretty busy for me because I have my practicum and then get home and have to make dinner and clean up the house. I miss the boys so much on Saturdays because I am not used to be away from them. I love when I come home and they are in good moods like they were last night. Next weekend is my last practicum day. I will miss the experience and the wonderful ladies I was working with but I am so ready to have my Saturdays back with my boys.
2010 is going to be a great year for us. In May I will finally graduate with my BS in Human Services. I am so excited to have finally achieved this goal. All our family is going to be here for the graduation and a visit. It will be a great time. I am hoping to make it back to Cali to see some of our family, but not sure that is going to happen. We are not sure what else is in store for 2010 but I know that it will be a great year for our family. I hope you all have a great 2010 also!

1 comment:

Mindi said...

They are so cute! My oldest used to have a tent and she LOVED it!