Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cookie decorating=BIG MESS

This past weekend I invited some friends over so we could hang out and decorate cookies together. I thought this would be a great time to get together and for the kids to decorate cookies. I was right. We had so much fun.
As you can tell, Luke enjoyed eating the green frosting. I am pretty sure he wore more of the frosting than he actually ate. He kept saying "mmmm".

Levi was "counting" the sprinkles. Jacquie is a germ-aphobe and was freaked out about Levi licking the knives and spreading the germs. Levi did a great job frosting cookies and loved the sprinkles the most.
All in all we had a great night. After all the guests left Levi snuck a jar of sprinkles into the entry way while I was doing dishes and my floor was a sprinkled mess. It was a lot of work and a huge mess but totally worth it in the end.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Your pictures are so cute! Your boys are adorable! We decorated some cookies tonight but my husband comes home tomorrow so this weekend is the big bake fest! Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a Merry Christmas!