Friday, July 17, 2009

Crazy painting fun and Coco Krispie Treats...

It was a beautiful day today!
We spent the morning outside playing in the water and sand. The kids had a blast. They all got a long great and there was very little screaming...unusual with 4 kids 2 and under playing together. When the crying started and I could nap time was needed we all headed indoors.

While the kids napped I made these...



After nap Levi and Jolie painted.




I have designated one wall in my dining room to hang all of Luke and Levi's paintings up. Luke has not painted quite yet because he thinks paint is a snack. I can't wait until I can hang one of pictures on my wall.

It was a perfect Friday!
When Ryan gets home I think we might take the boys on a bike ride or to the park. We have to take advantage of this wonderful weather.

That's all for now!

No comments: