Saturday, June 13, 2009

I am going to try this again...

I started blogging many many months ago and gave up after only a few posts. I kept telling myself I did not have enough time to blog everyday, that no one would read it, and that it wasn't important. After following blogs that other moms write I decided that I am going to get back on track and blog about my life as a mom and the life of my family. I feel like this blog will be fun to look back on in a few years when the boys are getting older. I'm sure there will be many funny stories and pictures from my boys.

Saturdays are always fun days at our house. I always try to do one really fun activity with the boys since it is one of the few days that we are not stuck at home while I babysit. Today I was so excited that it was hot at 9 am. I got the boys in their swim diapers and swim shorts, packed towels, and juice (water) and we headed to a local park that has a kiddie pool (free). We got there to find out the pool did not open until 1. Ryan had to be at work until 2 so that was not going to work out for us.

I was bummed!

We decided to head home get the family dressed and head to the farmers market. We found yummy oatmeal raisin cookies made by the Amish and Levi got the opportunity to pet a little bunny. He was all smiles and kept saying "bunny". It was very cute. We then decided to take "Auntie" Ashley her birthday party invitation and "Uncle" Tyler was there with Sawyer. Levi thought Sawyer was funny but did not want to get too close. Luke was not fond of Sawyer either. We were able to see some of our good friends though!

It was a great morning!

Now it is time for me to change diapers and get the boys loaded into the truck and head to Anna's dance recital. This will be her last recital forever :(.

Stay tuned for more blogs. Some will be updates on our days, some will be questions that I ponder, and some will just be random thoughts.

No comments: