Monday, October 20, 2008

Wow...What a weekend!

Overall we had a great weekend. We had a birthday party Saturday morning and got the carpets cleaned as well. On the downside Friday night Anna, Levi, Luke and I went to Coldstone and Levi fell off a chair and landed on his head. He now has a little cut on his head and a bump. He screamed so hard that he almost passed out. It was quite the scene. I felt so bad for him that I took him to Toys R Us and bought him Backyardigan sippy cups. Ridiculous I know. I hate it when he gets hurt like that though. It breaks my heart. Then Sunday morning Levi fell down the stairs and now has a little bump on the other side of his head. Ryan had to leave for church early because he was playing bass and I was trying to finish getting ready and Levi stood up under the table and hit his cut and it started bleeding like crazy! I felt so bad for him. His poor little head is all bruised up. The rest of sunday was accident free which was nice!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow what a weekend is right

matthewg96114 said...

Ahhh....Poor levi :(

Lynsey said...

Oh geese! Poor kid! It's not a matter of whether or not they get hurt, it's a matter of how bad. :)